Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Scrapping with my girls!

Ok so todays 2ps challenge is to talk about scrapping with others.

What is your most fave part about scrapping with a group of others?

My most favorite part is just making a night of it, ordering takeout, chatting, gossiping, and just being Sarah with my girlies! Melissa and Melanie and I try to get together every month or two at least and scrapbook. It's hard to coordinate schedules sometimes so when we can come together we make the most of it! I love having them over!


What is your least fave part?

Dealing with kids unfortunately. I rarely have a solid block of uninterrupted scrap time. I also rarely get much done with others around. Don't get me wrong I LOVE scrapping with my girls but I find I get much more accomplished and I'm more motivated and inspired when I'm alone. I guess I just have a hard time scrapping and talking at the same time :)


Ok on another note... 21 days till SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE LIVE TOUR!
24 days until GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON PREMIERE!
WOO-HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home